Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe w/ Glucosamine
These chicken and sweet potato treats contain glucosamine which helps repair body tissues, can reduce pain, and helps restore joint health.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a natural joint lubricant and can help reduce swelling and promote the strength of muscles and bones.
- Chicken: Chicken is high in protein which provides dogs with the nutrients they need to build and maintain strong bones. It is also high in amino acids which will boost immune health.
- Sweet Potato: Sweet Potatoes are high in fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These nutrients help promote digestive health, skin and coat health, and promote muscle growth.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken meal, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic), oat flour, palm fruit oil, sweet potato, pea flour, powdered cellulose (coating only), salmon meal, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin.
Active Ingredient: Glucosamine HCL 100 mgs
Crude Protein (min) 21%, Crude Fat (min) 27%, Crude Fiber (max) 9%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie content ME (calculated): 5072, Kcal Per treat 14
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily