Coconut Salmon Recipe - Skin & Coat Support
These coconut and salmon flavored treats can help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids.
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in supporting increased energy levels, skin and coat health, digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Salmon: Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and have been indicated to be helpful in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Flaxseed: Flax is also high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic), oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, powdered cellulose (coating only), salmon meal, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin.
Crude Protein (min) 22%, Crude Fat (min) 29%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.4%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie content ME (calculated): 5235, Kcal Per treat 15
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily