Lamb & Duck Chewy Recipe
These soft and chewy sticks are made with meat as the first two ingredients. Your dog is going to love the combination of lamb, duck and the other delicious ingredients in this treat.
- Lamb - Lamb meat is high in protein and essential amino acids.
- Duck - Duck meat is rich in iron and is an easy-to-digest protein.
- Honey - Honey is a great source of antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
- Flaxseed - Flaxseed is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Cranberries - Cranberries are high in antioxidants and have been shown to help aid in the prevention of urinary tract infections.
- Blueberries - Blueberries are high in antioxidants, fiber, and phytochemicals.
Lamb, duck, potatoes, rice, honey, coconut glycerin, flaxseed, cranberries, blueberries, natural smoke flavor, mixed tocopherols (a source of vitamin E).
Crude Protein (min.) 10%, Crude Fat (min.) 8%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%, Moisture (max.) 25.0%. Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4,219 Kcal/kg: 24 Kcal/treat