Peanut Butter & Blueberry Recipe
- Honey - Honey is a great source of antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
- Oats - Oats are a good alternative carbohydrate for dogs that have sensitivities to other types of wheat or grains. Oats are high in omega-6 fatty acid and are high in fiber.
- Peanut Butter - Peanut butter is an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, and vitamins B and E.
- Flax - Flax is also high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Blueberries - Blueberries are high in antioxidants, fiber, and phytochemicals.
Barley flour, palm oil, honey, rolled oats, peanut butter, oat flour, coconut oil, flax, blueberries, peanut flour.
Crude Protein (min.) 13%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.50%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%, Moisture (max.) 8.5%. Calorie Content ME (calculated) 4614 kcal/kg: 33 kcal/treat
Calorie Content (calculated, ME) 4614Kcal/kg, 33 kcal /treat