Peanut Butter Mini Bites Recipe
- Apples - Apples can help freshen breath and are high in fiber and have abrasive qualities which aid in cleaning teeth.
- Oatmeal - Oats are a good alternative carbohydrate for dogs that have sensitivities to other types of wheat or grains. Oats are high in omega-6 fatty acid and are high in fiber.
- Peanut Butter - Peanut butter is an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, and vitamins B and E.
- Flax - Flaxseed is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Honey - Honey is a great source of antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
Rye flour, rice flour, applesauce, barley flakes, oatmeal, peanut butter, flax, honey, rice bran.
Crude Protein (min.) 15.4%, Crude Fat (min.) 12.9%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.34, Moisture (max.) 6.3%. Calorie Content ME (calculated): 2288 Kcal/kg: 5 Kcal/treat